Low power Lora radio technology for monitoring sites with no power to get signals to the nearest utility site RTU or outstation within 10 miles. Designed to monitor a rotating arm or tipping bucket and raise an alarm in the event of inactivity. Can also monitor a level to alert to imminent flooding or pollution at unpowered sites.
Battery operated radio STW monitor
- IP67 enclosure for transmitter
- Transmitter has 4 digital inputs for alarming
- Up to 10 miles transmission capability
- Receiver 24V DC with 4 digital outputs for connection to a PLC, outstation or RTU
- Transmitter battery life typically 2 years